Sunday, October 20, 2013

Coupon Discount Code From Uniqso!

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog! I wanted to share some exciting news with you today. Uniqso gave me an opportunity to have you, my dearest readers and followers to enjoy a 10% discount on ANYTHING  in their online store (from circle lenses and lashes to make up!) Simply enter "MARIYA" (without the quotation marks) when you are checking out and you will get 10% off your entire order!

I'm hoping to reach out to people who share an interest in circle lenses and provide people with valuable information so that they are careful when it comes to wearing, caring for, and purchasing the lenses! I also share a passion for makeup, cooking and DIY so you might see some of those posts here and there!



Hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment