Sunday, December 1, 2013

Beuberry Charm 4 Tones Grey aka Rainbow Eyes Lens Review & Coupon

Hello everyone here is my review and personal opinion on Beuberry Charm 4 Tones Grey AKA Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greyish Blue on light eyes. To read my review on these lenses in BLUE click HERE ^-^



PURCHASED FROM:  Uniqso

PRICE: $17.90 (this site sells lenses for so much less than ANYWHERE ELSE!)

NATURAL EYE COLOR: Green
STATS:
Base Curve8.6mm
Color Tones4 Tones
Diameter16mm
Prescription0.00 to -6.00
Replacement Period12 months
Water Content55%

COLOR & DESIGN: 5/5 
 These are one of my favorite everyday lenses that will make any color eyes sparkle. These are so natural, bright and sparkly! They blend very well with my natural color which is green but sometimes changes color to grey.

ENLARGEMENT: 3.5/5 
Natural enlargement, more for everyday look, however my eyes are very big and these could look much larger on other people. I do wish they were larger tho.

COMFORT:  5/5
these are super comfy, I could wear them for a long time and don't even feel them!

NATURALNESS:   5/5
I love these, no one can tell I'm wearing them but my eyes just sparkle!

OVERALL SCORE: 4.5/5
One of the best natural looking lenses! Do read "Glossary of circle lenses" in order to make a wise purchase of circle lenses & color contact lenses. There are different types of big eye circle lenses; so it is necessary to develop an understanding towards several terms of circle contact lenses prior to making any purchase.

THEE LENSES ARE ALSO KNOW AS:
Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greenish Blue
Béuberry Charm 4T Blue
Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Blue Green
Royal Vision Creamy Peacock Blue
SUNnBON 4 Tones Blue

My readers get 10% DISCOUNT off any order from UNIQSO online circle lens beauty store. Click >>>HERE<<< and Enter Code MARIYA @ Checkout ^-^








\

xoxoxox!! <3

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and they blend perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lashes are you wearing! theyre so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this was posted in 2013 but they longer have them :(

    ReplyDelete