Friday, January 31, 2014

Beuberry Charm 4 Tones Blue Circle Lens Review & Coupon

Hello beautiful people. This review is my personal opinion on Beuberry Charm 4 Tones BLUE on my light eyes. To read my review on these lenses in GREY click HERE ^-^


PURCHASED FROM: Uniqso

PRICE: $17.90

NATURAL EYE COLOR: Greenish grey with yellow center

STATS:
Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 4 Tones
Diameter 16mm
Prescription 0.00 to -6.00
Replacement Period 12 months
Water Content 55%

COLOR & DESIGN: 5/5
These lenses are so lovely. One of the BEST blending designs I have ever tried. They seem less frosty then the grey ones giving it a more subtle natural look.

ENLARGEMENT: 3.5/5
For most people  the enlargement would be prefect, but for me I wish they were bigger. The enlargement is more subtle that I'm used to or prefer but that's why these lenses look so natural. For most people these would be really great because they are not too big allowing more oxygen to penetrate the eye.

COMFORT:  3/5
I can tell these dry out a bit after wearing them for a  few hours because they are higher in water content. Because of that high water content they also feel very comfortable and mesh with my eyes. As long as I have my Rotho cube eye drops  with me, I can wear these all day!

NATURALNESS:   5/5
My boyfriends couldn't even tell I had lenses in. These are very natural, subtle, and oh so soft! Almost like organic greenish blue cotton candy. (If such thing was possible)

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5
I really enjoy wearing these lenses. They would be even better if they were a bit bigger. Since I have big eyes already, I always want huge lenses but since most people's eyes are smaller than mine, this size is PERFECT . I also wish they didn't dry out as much, but that's because water content is high and that's what also makes these very comfortable to wear. Yes, can't win with everything, buy if you are looking for a natural everyday pair of color lenses for your light eyes these are definitely some of the best I have tried. Also, if your have dark eyes, these will show up beautifully because they are colored very light on the inside to give vibrancy instead of looking dull.

THEE LENSES ARE ALSO KNOW AS:
Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greenish Blue 
BĂ©uberry Charm 4T Blue
Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Blue Green
Royal Vision Creamy Peacock Blue
SUNnBON 4 Tones Blue

My readers get 10% DISCOUNT off any order from UNIQSO online circle lens beauty store. Click >>>HERE<<< and Enter Code MARIYA @ Checkout ^-^




Below are no make up images.


Below on the very top image the LEFT eye has lens out, RIGHT eye has lens in.


Above on the very last image the LEFT eye has the grey lens & the RIGHT eye has the blue lens.
Below are some light make up comparisons with the blue lens in and out.

Below is no make up and light make up comparison with lens in.

 Below is full make up images with comparisons of lens in and out.


Photoshoot! ^-^




 





xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment