Saturday, March 29, 2014

Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Blue Review + Coupon

Hello everyone! Here is a cool post with vibrant solid color blue circle lens review in contrast to my last review of subtle opaque blue lenses. These are called Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Blue and here is my personal opinion on them.


PURCHASED FROM: Uniqso

PRICE:
$25.90

NATURAL EYE COLOR:
Greenish grey with yellow

COLOR & DESIGN: 3/5
This is the first pair of lenses i have that are this vivid. I did not expect them to POP with COLOR so much. I did not really like how they look in the bottle because there was so much black and that dulls down my natural color. However, once I put them on I was really taken back with how vibrant they made my eyes look.

STATS:
Base Curve               8.6mm
Color Tones             2 Tones
Diameter                  20mm (these actually SEEM MORE LIKE 15mm)
Prescription              0.00 plano is only available for now
Replacement Period  12 months
Water Content         38%

ENLARGEMENT: 5/5
Perfect enlargement, cant complain. Even tho there is a lot of black in the rim they do not dull my eyes at all while still giving the dolly look enlargement.

COMFORT: 5/5
They glide right in without causing any discomfort or making my eyes water. Love the way they feel!

NATURALNESS: 3/5
Not what I expected but pleasantly surprised regardless. These will be as bright as they look on my eyes on any color eyes. They would look more natural on brown eyes in my opinion. This color could be great for sailor moon cosplay or anyone who wants to have vibrant eyes day or night.

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5
I like this style of circle lenses but still getting uses to how different they are from my other ones. The color is more solid instead of my usual opaque. They are comfortable and vivid just don't look natural on my eyes.

ALSO KNOWN AS:
EOS Brand

P.S. My readers get a 10% DISCOUNT off any order from UNIQSO.
Step 1. Click >>>>HERE<<<<
Step 2. Enter code MARIYA at checkout ^-^





Below is a comparison of beuberry kitten eyes in blue circle lenses and these kawaii a-max blue circle lenses.

Super cutsie packaging!



 
  Photoshoot time!
^-^



I hope you find my review helpful, and if yo like please subscribe to my blog ! Hugs and high fives <33


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this website and it's a great source of information for how certain lenses will look on light eyes! That's sooo helpful, thank you!!! Can I request if you could possibly do a certain review? :D I'm trying to decide whether I want to get DollyEye Dizon Eye Blue or G&G Natural Blue. They're both 14.5mm and have blue coloring and black rims, with very similar designs, but I can't find many good pictures of them on light eyes (especially G&G Natural Blue, there are no pictures on light eyes!) so it's very hard to compare and decide which one would be better! Is there any chance you would review these two lenses? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're soooo pretty >w< This lenses look really cute on you :3

    I'm a new reader here :)
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete