Monday, January 6, 2014

Vassen Glamorous Green Circle Lens Review

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful beginning to a new year :)
Since I have never ordered from Solutions-lens before, I was very excited to try their lenses. The store is huge and they carry some stuff I have not seen at any other store like these Vassen Glamorous Green Circle Lenses. Here is my personal opinion and review.



PURCHASED FROM:  Solution-lens

PRICE: $19.90

NATURAL EYE COLOR: Green

STATS:
Base Curve8.6mm
Color Tones2 tone green
Diameter15 mm
Prescription0.00 
Replacement Period12 months
Water Content55%

STORE& SHIPPING 4/5
I was lucky to find these Glamorous green lenses from Vassen because no other store carries them! I was looking for a while and one of my google searches stumbled me onto Solution-lens. This is my first pair of lenses from solution lens and I was very impressed on how fthe shipping was. Theircustomer service is very sweet. My only problem is that I wish there was more search options like "filters" where you can narrow a lens search by color->size->brand->etc. Most sites dont have this option anyways but I hope they will soon. The packaging and surprise goodies they sent are so cute (scroll down for pictures)! I usually order brands like geo or barbie - but Lately Vassesn has come out with amazing designs like this.

COLOR & DESIGN: 5/5 
I did not have anything like these yet, and I must say I am impressed! The design mimics my natural eye design with little lines all around complimenting my eyes. I am sure if you have dark eyes these will be one of your favorite lenses as well.

ENLARGEMENT: 5/5 
Perfect enlargement! I admit that I love huge lenses and these definitely do the trick without making me look crazy. In  my opinion these would be great for everyday wear.

COMFORT:  3.5/5
Not the best. Its hard for me to find lenses that are super comfortable. With a few quality eye drops and a few minutes to get used to them they are ok. 

NATURALNESS:   4/5
They make my natural eyes look brighter and I LOVE it! When I wear these lenses, they truly add depth to my eyes. However since the color is more vivid than my natural it is  impossible to look natural.


OVERALL SCORE: 4/5
I love these  lenses, they would be great for people with dark or light eyes. the color and design is simply amazing and unique. I just wish that they were more comfortable.

P.s. They have FREE CIRCLE LENS GIVEAWAY every month. Make sure to enter. CLICK HERE to to join! You can join anytime and as many times as you want.











My love and I!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mariya! I want to let you know that I stumble across your blog while looking for reviews on green circle lenses and I looooove your blog! Anyway, while doing google search I ran into this online store korean-lens.com and I was wondering if you have purchased from them before? The store looks soooo similar to Solution Lens and their prices are almost similar on most of the lenses. Just wondering if they're the same owner?

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nikki! Im flattered by your compliment, thank you! I have not purchased from korean-lens.com but i remember thinking the same thing you are suggesting. I usually use a site called whois.com to find out more info on site owners. here is my findings:

      http://www.whois.com/whois/korean-lens.com
      http://www.whois.com/whois/solution-lens.com

      The peole at solution lens are nice and i love these lenses but are they the same people ? I cant say 100% sure but the who is site points to maybe? I hope this hels :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Tania! thank you for the sweet comment and suggestion dear! I will definitely go check it out now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS REALLY THE BEST SHOP ON WHICH I BOUGHT CONTACT LENSES ! I recommend to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete